Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Sheda’s Fashion’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sheda’s Fashion’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sheda’s Fashion at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Sheda’s Fashion’s web site are provided “as is”. Sheda’s Fashion makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sheda’s Fashion does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sheda’s Fashion or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sheda’s Fashion’s Internet site, even if Sheda’s Fashion or a Sheda’s Fashion authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sheda’s Fashion’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sheda’s Fashion does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sheda’s Fashion may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sheda’s Fashion does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sheda’s Fashion has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sheda’s Fashion of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Sheda’s Fashion’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pittsburgh without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If you are not satisfied with your item, you can exchange it or return it, minus the shipping charges and the restocking fee.
Once the package has been delivered customers will have 3 days to inspect the item(s) and contact me with any problems they may have that would justify a refund. Items need to be shipped back to the shop within 10 business days after contacting me for a refund. There is a 10% standard restocking fee for any returned item(s). If a customer contacts the shop outside of the 3-day window there is a 20% restocking fee for returned items. If the package arrives back to the shop after the 2-week time frame and/or the item(s) have been shoved in a box with little care customers will not receive a refund.
Please place all purchased garments or items in a plastic bag to protect them from the weather and include the packing slip. Only the cost of the item(s), minus a 10% (or 20% if applicable) restocking fee, will be refunded and not the original shipping charge. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for and ship the item(s) back to me for a refund. Upon return the item(s) will be thoroughly inspected for wear or the reported damage. Once the product has passed inspection the refund will be issued within 1-2 business days.
The item(s) CANNOT be worn or washed and must be returned in the original fashion. If the item shows signs of stretch, worn, traces of perfume, traces of tobacco or damage it will not be refunded or exchanged.
Because Made-to-Order Items are something that it made to your liking these items are not refundable or returnable. I CANNOT offer refunds due to incorrect information that was supplied to me.
****The color of the item may slightly vary based on different computer screens****